3DVisualizr: Your 3D Digital Twin Visualization Tool
- Use 3DVisualizr to create powerful 3D visualizations for your Digital Twin Application!
- Boost the usability of your IoT apps with an easy-to-use interface!
- Reduce your dashboard complexity and collect all of your relevant information in one view for efficient decision-making!
- Stand out from competition with a state-of-the-art visualization!
Why 3D Digital Twins
3D visualizations help to make complex situations more comprehensible. 3DVisualizr is a 3D Digital Twin Visualization tool to create 3D representations (“scenes”) that deliver the context in which data or information is consumed. Within a given context it is easier for stakeholders to interpret data and information. Thus, manager will benefit from more efficient decision making.
Furthermore, with the data labels baked into the 3D engine, 3DVisualizr offers a ready-made and easy-to-use user interface. Data will show naturally in its context, and will be supported by a selection of graphics – even a heatmap functionality is included. This reduces your efforts in creating a UI that fits the end users’ needs.
Thus, 3DVisualizr is a powerful tool to create 3D Digital Twin visualizations for various purposes.
Our Customer Cases
Phoenix Case Information Broker
NVision Operator support
AWK Dynamic production line
ZFW KPI monitoring
sedApta Maintenance Support
How to create your Digital Twin visualization with 3DVisualizr
3D Digital Twin scene editor
Create, edit and maintain your 3D representation effortlessly! 3DVisualizr features a WYSIWYG editor to create 3D scenes for various environments. Once you selected an object from the library, you can position it via simple drag’n’drop functionality. Furthermore, you can freely scale and rotate objects to create a 1:1 digital representation of your facility.
The asset library contains 3D models to create the 3D scenes with. Start by using the models we created in the past (and will create in the future). Furthermore, you can extend your library with your own 3D models.
3D Digital Twin engine & data labels
The 3D rendering plugin fetches the 3D scene created in the editor and renders it. Through events and data payloads the predefined data labels are activated to show asset related data. Data labels can contain KPI information, parameter data, text elements, as well as buttons and links.
Furthermore, the engine has a heatmap functionality built-in. This allows you to easily color your 3D objects depending on their status.
Therefore, the engine provides powerful UI elements that make your application stand out!
3DVisualizr universal architecture
3DVisualizr’s 3D editor is a Portal service to create 3D scenes as a turnkey solution. Both 3D models and 3D scenes are managed in the cloud.
Start building your Digital Twin Visualization with 3DVisualizr today!
3DVisualizr Contact Form
Fill out the contact form and we will help you get started! Please note that we are not going to process requests from private email accounts (e.g. @gmail.com etc.)
How can I get 3DVisualizr?
Has 3DVisualizr simulation capabilities?
Which 3D formats are supported? Can I use CAD files?
3DVisualizr supports .babylon format 3D models. CAD files need to be converted into babylon.js format and to be imported with 3DVisualizr: https://youtu.be/kR0aAn-ID_Q
How does your pricing look like?
3DVisualizr is subscription based. Customers pay per number of applications created, and number of 3D scenes used – that’s it. Minimum term is 12 months.
Do you have a trial offering?
Yes, 3DVisualizr can be tested for 1 month. Just get in touch!
More on Elisa Smart Factory solutions.
Elisa Smart Factory provides digital solutions to help manufacturers leverage the full potential of their production data to save time and cost.
- 3D Digital Factory is the complete package. In one go we will modell your factory, integrate all relevant data sources, and process your data to meaningful KPIs. As a result, you will make the right decisions on the spot. Learn more about 3D Digital Factory
- Smart predictions covers our sophisticated analytics approach to find new insights in your data. As a consequence, these findings will help you stabilize your production processes. Learn more about Smart Predictions
- Smart Lockout/Tagout addresses the need of a digitalised and app-based lockout/tagout process. Learn more about Smart Lockout/Tagout