Webinar: You Can’t Optimize What You Can’t See
About this webinar
When mistakes occur on the shop floor – a part doesn’t meet specifications or a piece is out of tolerance – manufacturers pay in lost profit and slowed production. The longer it takes to identify the error and implement a solution, the more damage is done to your business by excessive waste and angry customers.
The problem isn’t effort on the shop floor; it’s the tools being used. The underlying problem is a lack of production visibility.
- Why real-time visibility into your production is a game changer
- Typical challenges that drive implementation of smart manufacturing
- Benefits our customers have gained from end-to-end production visibility
- Why connecting all data -equipment, business and production planning – is key to success
- How long it takes to be up and running with a smart factory